Principal Software Engineer
The Principal Software Engineer will overall be responsible for the Product Engineering and execution of customer projects and will manage the end-to-end activities. The activities briefly will cover:
- Plan and execute the product development activity as per the product roadmap and provide the required leadership in key technologies – Web, Portal, Content Management System for the company to build advanced capabilities of the product
- Coordinate and Manage the project-related activities by working with the Project organization. Plan and finalise the requirement plan and create the development plan for development and testing
- Prepare the Technical Documentation for the product covering –Functional Requirement Specifications(FRS), System Requirement Specifications(SRS), HLD/LLD documents, and Release Notes
- Undertake product development through an engineering team using the Trinity customisation framework and Agile methodology so that the products can be developed to meet the functional and non-functional specifications of the contract
- Closely work with the product management and technology teams to build a technical understanding of the various products
- Good Understanding of the domain knowledge covering Web technologies – JAVA, Spring, Angular, Bootstrap, Big Data, RDMS, Hibernate, Junit, Mockito
- Good understanding of the domain knowledge covering Portal, Content Management System and Integration with Enterprise applications for delivery of the service.
- Proven experience in building solutions covering Web Applications, Portal, Content Management systems and integrating with other Enterprise Applications - Mobile Apps.
- Proven experience in managing and executing large Portal and Web Applications Software projects and also have built products based on these technologies.
- Good knowledge in Agile-based software development methodology with optionally certified as a Scrum Master.
- Proven leadership capabilities in managing a team, problem-solving, displaying a high degree of adaptability and being empathetic and able to communicate and collaborate well across teams