The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, modernising existing industry offerings and working closely with R&D, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals also helping in building new industry solutions.
The role is based out of Bangalore.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release. Responsible for deliverables to support product requirements (FRS, SRS), product release as well as GTM (Product collaterals like Product release communication, Product data sheet etc)
- Asses market demands and develops product ideas for new industries
- Understanding the dynamic market needs and providing inputs for additional features for existing products
- Works with the Ux team to conceptualize the product dashboards and UI wireframes, and define the product KPIs
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Obtains product market share by working with sales and pre-sales to develop product sales strategies
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients
- Provide product training to customers through training sessions and webinars
The successful candidate will exhibit
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies
- An attitude of a team player with excellent communication skills; agile, creative and tenacious, who can thrive in a constantly changing environment
- The ability to conceptualize the business requirements and convert them into the product requirements
- Empathy towards needs, concerns and experience of the end user of the product in designing the wireframes as well as process flows
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers and business owners.
- The ability to work independently, be resourceful and be able to deliver results with minimal direction
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority