Business Management Executive
Job Description: Business Management Executive will work closely with internal stakeholders across sales, product, technology, and partner sales teams to drive pre-sales, provide technical consultancy and transfer product knowledge to customers through good written, verbal and presentation skills. The successful candidate will be the key resource who will directly interface with global partners and customers. The responsibilities will include the development of formal techno-commercial proposals and tender responses and the ability to present and differentiate product offerings at a technical level from the competition. He/she will also be responsible for technical enablement of partners.
This is a high-impact role with direct visibility to senior management. The role will provide the ideal candidate an exposure to global markets and he/she will continue to expand his/her expertise in IoT, Big Data & AI technologies. The role demands high commitment and willingness to be a direct contributor to the revenue by enabling successful sales pitches and increasing the bid-to-win ratio with partners in the Smart/ Safe City Domain.
• Support the sales team in technical & functional solution discussion by front-facing the customer/ partner
• Writing winning technical proposals for RFPs/ RFIs and support partners in upselling and cross selling the solution
• Ability to clearly articulate and communicate product functional/ technical capabilities to lead customer discussions alongside partners and deliver impressive demos and POCs
• Maintain strong partner relationship and be the partner SPOC for all the Opportunities/ Prospects
• Work with cross-functional teams of product, R&D, solution architects, sales and finance to define and articulate winning solutions
• Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
• Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to partners and internal stakeholders
• Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
• Builds productive relationships internally and externally by fostering teamwork
• Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
• Deliver product presentations and demonstrations, and provide support at external and internal customer facing events
• Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sales to Delivery
• Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, with solid track record
• Motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for learning technology
• Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to comprehend product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
• Knowledge of commonly used sales and solution selling concepts, practices, policies and procedures.
• Must interact effectively with all levels of management, internally and externally
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
• Self-starting with solid follow-through, multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
• Willingness to undertake travel: 30- 40% of the time