Full Stack Developer
Job Functions/ Key skills:
· Primary Skills - Spring, Hibernate, Restful webservices, Unit testcases, mocks, Angular 2+
· Added Advantage – Open-source projects, Java frame work certification.
Role and Responsibilities:
· End-to-end design and development of cutting-edge products.
· Define site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
· Suggest improvements in systems & processes.
· Develop and deliver critical components individually as needed.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills.
· Keep an eye out for open-source projects and technology trends that can be introduced in the products.
· Ensure quality and security to be given at most importance in every delivery without compromising the delivery timelines.
· Support cross projects, cross team delivery as per the needs of our organisation.
· Expertise in common Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate.
· Expertise in developing and deploying RESTful Web Services.
· Expertise in developing and executing unit Test cases and mocks.
· Experience in managing and optimizing data stores such as MSSQL.
· Experience in working with Open-source projects is an added advantage
· Certifications in any of the Java frameworks is an added advantage
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Master’s or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Info Systems, or related field.
· 2-5 years of relevant experience in designing and developing scalable and distributed enterprise applications.